• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

INDEX To Building a Javron Cub Thread

Bill Rusk

BENEFACTOR
Sandpoint, Idaho
INDEX

Folks I have started an Index to my "Building A Javron Cub" thread on Page 1 at the very beginning of the thread to help folks who may want to search out certain posts. I will try to get it finished in the next few days and then keep it up to date. I know there are a lot of folks that have no desire to wade through all that drivel so perhaps this will help you find specific info without all the pain of wading through 35 pages.

As Always "Hope this Helps"

Bill

Yes, it'll help. That's great! I've read and dug around in that thread 'till I just about don't need an index. Thanks a lot.

Folks

We are going to up the ante a little. My good friend Buck suggested hyperlinks too so I will try to add that. I think that will help a lot.
Great idea. Thanks Buck

Bill

Well - just clink on the link in the index and it takes you right to that post. You are going to love it.

Hope this helps

Bill

You should keep your hands working on the plane.. You'll have plenty of time to do the index after the plane is flying.

Oli, He's probably doing this while he's at work. Got to have something to do while cruising at 35,000 feet. :smile:

Haha

Never at work. I do try to use my hotel time however. There is a part of me that wishes I had not started this monster but now I'm committed (mental institution) I have to see it through to the end. I have been Blessed to have great friends that have helped and I can never repay that kindness so I'll just try to pay it forward with this thread.

Hope it helps

Bill

Haha

Never at work. I do try to use my hotel time however. There is a part of me that wishes I had not started this monster but now I'm committed (mental institution) I have to see it through to the end. I have been Blessed to have great friends that have helped and I can never repay that kindness so I'll just try to pay it forward with this thread.

Hope it helps

Bill

Bill-

Every time I'm 75% of the way towards the end of an airplane restoration or other big project at home, I keep telling myself "never again will I do a project of this size." The truth is, I always make it about 3 months before the itch is back and I'm diving into another big project.

THANK YOU for all of the detailed ideas, photos, and progress reports. In a few months I'll be headed down the road of building my experimental Super Cub and your thread is a tremendous boost of motivation to get started- and I'm sure I'll take a look at it throughout the project, especially when I'm needing a push towards the finish line in a few years.

Glad to know there is good company in club of aircraft building "repeat offenders"

Bill-

Every time I'm 75% of the way towards the end of an airplane restoration or other big project at home, I keep telling myself "never again will I do a project of this size." The truth is, I always make it about 3 months before the itch is back and I'm diving into another big project.

THANK YOU for all of the detailed ideas, photos, and progress reports. In a few months I'll be headed down the road of building my experimental Super Cub and your thread is a tremendous boost of motivation to get started- and I'm sure I'll take a look at it throughout the project, especially when I'm needing a push towards the finish line in a few years.

Glad to know there is good company in club of aircraft building "repeat offenders"

Farris, less talk, more work.

Back