• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Montana cowboys

12Geezer2

Eau Claire, WI
Just a note of "thanks" to a couple of cub guys from eastern Montana. I have been retired now for 8 years. Every chance I get I head west with my old "12" to enjoy the Big Sky country and its many fine folks. A certain "Okie" likes to give me a hard time about some of my adventures---"Will combine for food" he says. Well, I've had some great times out there doing many different things to help out friends and fellow aviators. I must say, many of the experiences do not need monetary rewards. I was recently rewarded with a trip beyond my dreams. A grand tour of a place called Prince William Sound. I find no words to describe the beauty of this little corner of Alaska. Many THANKS to Ag-pilot and Winer. When My daughter has a few minutes I will post a few pics. --- geezer Dan

Still waiting for my daughter to come visit. I am not very skilled with the computer world. Have lots of photos. For those who have "been there--done that" I can now say I've seen some really neat places---Bainbridge glacier---Culross passage---Whittier---The Homer Spit---Mt. Redoubt---Turnagain arm---Procession rocks---Whale bay---The list goes on. One special highlight was an evening at the Millenium watching the water landings in the dark with low ceilings/rain. There sure are a lot of better/braver pilots than me out there. The crab and salmon at the Millenium were wonderful. We had some really beautiful days and nights on our captains nice Bayliner. Truly a trip of a lifetime for the old Wyoming mountain boy.

071.jpg171.jpg221.jpg495.jpg765.jpg784.jpg

Attachments

• 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 171.jpg
    171.jpg
    904.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 221.jpg
    221.jpg
    771.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 495.jpg
    495.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 765.jpg
    765.jpg
    896.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 784.jpg
    784.jpg
    732.7 KB · Views: 216
Wow Dan,,, That looked like a lot of fun... You catch those fish or just jump on somebody else's boat for a pic......8)

Back