Likes Likes:  0

Thread: EI & Mathew Sharp?

Post Thanks / Like

EI & Mathew Sharp?

I called EI this week, mentioned Matt, and was told he was no longer with the company. Anyone know what happened and where he went?

I hate to hear that, we always had great service with Matt, customer service second to none.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fadec View Post
    I called EI this week, mentioned Matt, and was told he was no longer with the company. Anyone know what happened and where he went?

I hate to hear that, we always had great service with Matt, customer service second to none.
    Thanks fadec, I always appreciated you guys also!
    I have been away as you can see by the dates on this. But I am back and kicking ass! EI and I cut paths....well they fired me.

I am still in Aviation, working with Bell's mostly. I do miss you guys, and I miss the EI products, I do believe the designer Ron Roberts is a very gifted engineer and his designs are the best. Hit me up any time!

Good seeing you guys!

Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MathewSharp View Post
    Thanks fadec, I always appreciated you guys also!
    I have been away as you can see by the dates on this. But I am back and kicking ass! EI and I cut paths....well they fired me.

I am still in Aviation, working with Bell's mostly. I do miss you guys, and I miss the EI products, I do believe the designer Ron Roberts is a very gifted engineer and his designs are the best. Hit me up any time!

Good seeing you guys!

Matt
    Good to hear from you Matt. Hope you have as much success with this gig as you did with E.I.

Web