• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

off topic - identify old car help

spinner2

Montana
I wondered if anyone here could help identify an old car on our place?

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

Thanks for any assistance.

Attachments

• IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 324
  • IMG_1501.jpg
    IMG_1501.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 327
Its a Rolls-Canardly...it rolls down a hill but can hardly make it up the hill. ;) JK

On a serious note. I can try and forward to pictures to an uncle of mine and see if he knows. He is well know in the old car restoration business and has done cars for buyers all over the world. The coolest one I remember is an early 1900's Cadilac that was owned by a British man. Even had some dealings with Jay Leno on rare and hard to find stuff.

Based only on the door stampings I would say 1928 Chevrolet...

1928_Chevrolet_National_AB_4-Door_Sedan.jpg

Attachments

• 1928_Chevrolet_National_AB_4-Door_Sedan.jpg
    1928_Chevrolet_National_AB_4-Door_Sedan.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 194
Fix it up Dan,, give you something to do..

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. It looks like it probably is a late 20's model Chevy. And there are headlight fixtures laying close by just like the '28 in the picture.

Steve, my wife likes it right were it is. She likes the historical artifacts. It is kind of cool to see a flock of turkeys strutting around it in the spring too.

There's another 60's model Chevy truck not too far from this one that is just junk in my opinion. We'll see what happens with it. ;-)

Back