• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Need Hangar in Vegas area

supilot

FRIEND
Gents,

Was wondering if anyone has any leads on a hangar in the Vegas area. My brother is getting stationed there and he wants to take his super cub.

We looked online and the only stuff we found was around $700 a month.

Thanks,
Ben

That was the average monthly rent when we called around to different airports. Willing to drive up to 45 min from Nellis.

Need Hanger in Vegas

Southwest of Vegas about 25 miles is a very small town called Jean. I recall seeing a small airstrip there that might solve your problem! Also
SE. of Vegas in Searchlight,NV there is a small strpp. Northeast of Vegas there are two stripps before you get to Mesquite,NV.

I have two good t hangers available to rent in north las vegas KVGT . PRICE IS 450.00 a month . You can call me at 702 630 1688 if interested.

I lease a hangar in Boulder City (BVU). There are many others for sale currently with owners that may be interested in leasing. Next time I'm there I can shoot some photos of the for sale signs.

Just PCS'd from Vegas. Had my Super Cub at North Las Vegas for 5 years. 450.00 is a good price. I was paying 500.00 in one of the large "outback" hangars. If he is Air Force, the owner is also and may be able to work something out.

Great, thanks for the info. He is Air Force.

Jgunderson, let me know if you come across anything.

Waiting for a call back from Jean as well.

Hey Ben, If Andrew needs the cub repositioned out west let me know. I would love to take her out there for him. That was the best SC I ever owned. Rick.

Hey Ben, If Andrew needs the cub repositioned out west let me know. I would love to take her out there for him. That was the best SC I ever owned. Rick.

Rick do you now how far from home that would be?

Back