• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

What's the weather like in your neighborhood?

Rick Papp

FRIEND
Bristolville, Ohio
North East Ohio. Clear skies 7 degrees 3 inches snow. Expecting 3-5 inches next day or so. Rick

had been raining/drizzling last week temp around freezing(above average temps), now down to 18F.... might snow this weekend

SE Michigan: cold (6*F), breezy (SW@8mph), windchill -6*, about 1-2" snow with a little more on the way. It'll be winter soon!

Anne.

Brilliant deep blue sunny early winter day. 10 deg. out. Windchill -7. Snow on the way for Sunday into Monday! Yay!

Brainerd is currently:

520ef68c13ca49214cbbafb2.jpg

43a05cb95a727ff911da9bb8.jpg

4 degrees F, 1/2 dusting of snow, expect 3"-6" tomorrow and Saturday. Getting Trick air skis for the plane installed as I type - let it snow, let it snow.

60F on it's way up - few scattered puffy white clouds - beautiful blue above - slight breeze - nice - only have to go North a little ways for the skis to work . . . . . if I had some.

2ºC and Sunny, winds calm, lows -4ºC and slight chance of snow. Tomorrow 15ºC and calm, 40% chance of light drizzle.

middle of a storm here...

dumping up to 1/2 inch an hour of snow... about two feet here so far, and still snowing...

must be about 24 degrees cause toes got cold plowing this morning.

-30F this morning at Saguenay Canada 3 feet snow on ground in town and 10 feet on near mountain
No Cub ride now

09:00 am, Calm, 73F, Clear ( finished Honolulu Marathon on Sunday, 20,000 Japanese flew in )

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 139
Whitehorse is -15 celsius, 12" of snow in the last 24hrs with another 8-10" expected befor tomorrow night

Tn is 38 deg wind calm sky clear chance of winter mix Friday in to Saturday temps. high 30's Monday 50 degs +/-

IMG_1279.jpg

It was -15º when I took this picture last Saturday. It has since warmed and snowed more. About +20º now. The elk winter out here and soon there should be a couple of hundred.

Attachments

• IMG_1279.jpg
    IMG_1279.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 180
DSC01873.jpg

10-20 kts out of the north on the ground. 25 kts at 1,500'. Temps in the 20's

Attachments

• DSC01873.jpg
    DSC01873.jpg
    582.3 KB · Views: 146
Here in Oklahoma it has warmed up a good bit. 37 degrees w/ 12-15 South winds. GREAT night for 6A State Championship High School Football! Jenks 38 - Union 22 and the world is turning properly on it's axis for another year!

Was +10F yesterday with an Easterly at 20 gust 45kts. Today +2F with an Easterly at 25 Gust 45kts...tree down partially blocking the driveway. Just North of Fairbanks, AK. Sunlight is down to 3hrs 50min. Only eight more minutes to lose before we start gaining again....

I'm northwest of Cubis Maximus and have similar weather albiet colder. -20 to -50 windchills seem to be the norm for this past week. ALong with nearly constant snow. A couple feet of that crap on the ground but it has settled. It is snowing lightly right now and guess what is in the forecast...MORE snow!!!
Was out yesterday removing my Bushwheels and trying to get my skis on. Found an issue with the plane that I think will have me grounded for a while. Looks like no skis for me this winter. :(

I'm on the slope working it was hot up here last week +36F it's cooled of the a nicer -17F with just a light breeze. It was hard building ice roads with the the hot temps. 3hrs 50mins would be nice I'm working nights and won't see the sun till I go on R&R in February then 2 weeks to play on skis.

Last edited:
Last week. My barometer is off a bit at the edges. Actual was 30.73"

IMAG0582.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0582.jpg
    IMAG0582.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Back