• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Fuel 4,89 a gal

RAC cubs

racine,wi
here at racine wi fuel is down to 4.89 ,hope it keep coming down.burned 450 gal this week in my pa-34 and for base planes 25 cent off so 4.64 getting there.

Kvgt , north las vegas . Self serve 5.69 , from delivery truck 5.99 today. Changes all the time . Interesting to see the large variations from place to place. I think there is also a large markup at some places , like here where they allow no competion . We hear all kinds of reasons , like double talk about why the variations.
Here we have two auto gas stations , the same brand across the road from each other , on the same intersection that have different prices. The say the price is based on zones . I think one zone has a higher income than another. The low income areas here always have the lower prices.

Greeneville, TN is $6.30. (...But, diesel fuel is relatively cheap if you call $3.63 cheap).

Arlington Washington KAWO Av gas $5.68 Car Gas $5.42

Oak Harbor KOH Av gas 5.76 Car Gas $4.85 Cheapest in the area

$4.85 X 60 Gallons = $ 291.00

I bought Mo Gas at the Farmers C.O.P today (filling my Plastic Jugs) Cost $3.89 Per Gallon X 60 Gallons = $233.40

Lucky guys in the US :flag
Todays price here in Innsbruck $ 15.15 :hanged: per gal Avgas 100LL

Happy holidays :cheers

Here in eastern Canada, we can average it out to about $8.00 per US gallon for 100LL.... If you use Mogas still is around $5.30/US gal... Can't win......:bad-words::bad-words::rock::bang

Here in eastern Canada, we can average it out to about $8.00 per US gallon for 100LL.... If you use Mogas still is around $5.30/US gal... Can't win......:bad-words::bad-words::rock::bang

Leader again :yikez: Mogas $ 7.20 /US gal :crazyeyes:

Cheers, Anthony

btw, think the US can't win the fuel price battle with Europe :2gunfire:

On December 2, 2013 it is $5.02 for 100LL at Bay City, Texas (KBYY). If you are renting a hanger you get an automatic .20 cents per gallon discount, then it is $4.82 per gallon.

Paid $9.99 per gallon in Galena AK. Bought 50 gallons, it came to $518.00 including tax. Ouch

Crash

Back