• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

I need help.

Have you tried contacting Backcountry Cubs?

sj

No,I havnt.I think Backcountry Cubs wouldnt sell blueprints to me because the blueprints maybe core secrets of them and even I bought the fuselage of theirs.Or its maybe very expensieve for I just purchuse the drawing.

For the industrial system is different,China run in metric system,the specification of pipe,aluminum,steel is different.I have to reform or restructure the drawing in order to can buy suitable materials.And the mechanical strength of wings.fuselage have to calibrate.

No,I havnt.I think Backcountry Cubs wouldnt sell blueprints to me because the blueprints maybe core secrets of them and even I bought the fuselage of theirs.Or its maybe very expensieve for I just purchuse the drawing.

For the industrial system is different,China run in metric system,the specification of pipe,aluminum,steel is different.I have to reform or restructure the drawing in order to can buy suitable materials.And the mechanical strength of wings.fuselage have to calibrate.

Thank you

I thought they would have reverse-engineered a cub decades ago.

No Chinese interested in reverse engineering a heap of pipe.It hasn't valuable.I think easy like ABC to reverse engineering a design in 1950s(I am not sure) to somepeople in china but not me. EASY pls.My purpose only built and fly for fun.In this forums the only thing we talk about is built a aircraft or about fly not anything else.Is that right?

QQ图片20131201200337.jpgQQ图片20131201200248.jpgT

This machine use for slants the pipe orifice.its very efficient and accurate.

Attachments

• QQ图片20131201200337.jpg
    QQ图片20131201200337.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 214
  • QQ图片20131201200248.jpg
    QQ图片20131201200248.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 216
I do not think anyone has "Plans" or blueprints except except the Northland CD.

Bill

Nice machine but you need a thinner grinding wheel for coping the tubes. The roller for the belt sander would have to coincide with the tube sizes. Mostly 3/4, 5/8, 1/2 & 7/8".

Posted Using the Free SuperCub.Org Android App!

Nice machine but you need a thinner grinding wheel for coping the tubes. The roller for the belt sander would have to coincide with the tube sizes. Mostly 3/4, 5/8, 1/2 & 7/8".

Posted Using the Free SuperCub.Org Android App!

Yes.you are right.a series of mould(roller) with this machine.you could change it anytime.And only about 100USD in china.

I was also wondering how much american money for the machine you have pictured?[/QUOTE]

Thank you verymuch Tempdong.I said 100USD.USD means US dollar.American money,lol.And one question,is the link of PA18 drawing 4 seat ?Has the drawing with leading edge slats?

You would have to invent your own slats or buy them from Back Country. 4 place plans would be from Wag Aero or the Bearhawk.

Bearhawk , 4 place, blueprints and book. 295.00 dollars. All you need to build 4 place. Bob Barrows,the designer-540 473 3661, gives other advise to get more info. from other Bearhawk builders. There is a Bearhawk.com, builders website to ask questions about building plane from a kit or scratch built.

Bearhawk , 4 place, blueprints and book. 295.00 dollars. All you need to build 4 place. Bob Barrows,the designer-540 473 3661, gives other advise to get more info. from other Bearhawk builders. There is a Bearhawk.com, builders website to ask questions about building plane from a kit or scratch built.

The website www.bearhawk.com cann't open,tell me right one,thank you.

Back