• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Federal sc2 skis

streetreamer

Keweenaw, MI
Does anyone know if the federal sc2 ski is STC'd for the PA12? I'm guessing it might be too small but I'm unable to find the answer. I didn't see it on the TCDS and so far at wipair I keep getting forwarded to voicemails. I'm assuming they have the STC .
Thanks,
Tom

Friend of mine just talked to Aero Ski, $1987 for their 2000 series ski, 12" wide + $400 for 1/8" plastic bottoms. Why buy used? Jim

Friend of mine just talked to Aero Ski, $1987 for their 2000 series ski, 12" wide + $400 for 1/8" plastic bottoms. Why buy used? Jim

Your doing better on retirement then I thought. I bought a pair of SC-2 for $500 a couple years ago.

Glenn

Your doing better on retirement then I thought. I bought a pair of SC-2 for $500 a couple years ago.

Glenn

I am able to eat a steak on occasion but I still think those skis are too small for a PA-12. Why buy a pair of beat up, corroded up skis with missing parts when new ones with new rigging are reasonably priced? Jim

They are too small for most 12s, an original 108hp lite one would be ok. I spell resonable with letters that are a lot smaller then yours.

Glenn

Thanks for the input. It would be nice to buy a set of new skis someday but for now I will keep looking for a used set that I can afford at this time. These do look too small and aren't approved for my heavy 12 and for that reason I will pass. Im pretty sure when I checked with Aero Ski they quoted me a lot more than that. I don't recall the exact price but I thought it was closer to $3500. That was for the 3000's though.

There is a set of Federal 1850 s on Barnstormers for $650 Tom.....put som nice wide UHMW bottoms on them and they should work for your 12

Back