• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Exhaust... what is it.

SpainCub

Hi all, I bought (have not paid it yet) this exhaust to put it on my Cub while it´s going through a rebuild.

I think that it came from a kit that Zenith Air sold for the CH-640 for the O-320... here are two pics of it... it sure looks familiar???? :wink: I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the risers and clamps to attach this exhaust? Also, I was considering adding a heat exchange chamber for the cabin and carb.. any ideas? :roll:

image-4.jpeg

image-3.jpeg

Thanks!

Attachments

• image-4.jpeg
    image-4.jpeg
    382.4 KB · Views: 112
  • image-3.jpeg
    image-3.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 108
Is that straight down tail pipe going to work on the piper cowling? I thought the Sutton exh had a swept back tail pipe but could be wrong

Jason

The "standard" Sutton is straight down and slightly to the right. It's what I have. It needs a revised hole location in the bottom cowl (farther forward). In conversation with Brian Sutton, if I recall correctly, I learned that an aft sweep can be added if desired.

what stc? buy the stc from Sutton and pipes from Dawly they make the parts for Sutton or just buy Sutton and be ok with paper work

Back