• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

New AOA Indicator

Jim Bede had a piston engine problem. His jet was great. Once a suitable engine was found, the piston plane also performed as promised. It was just too late for the company. There's quite a few of them out there. I don't know how many are flying.

ICON is behind schedule, but now that they have their weight exception things should move right along. From what I've read, the pieces are in place. It's not a Supercub, but it is a cool plane and suited for its mission.

You are clearly too young to know of the J.B. machinations. A lot of folks lost a lot of money. Since ICON now has their waver, hopefully they will prove my observation to be inaccurate.

You are clearly too young to know of the J.B. machinations. A lot of folks lost a lot of money. Since ICON now has their waver, hopefully they will prove my observation to be inaccurate.
I may be too new to GA to have a complete understanding of the situation. I did research it and found there are those that feel as you do and those who are more generous towards J.B. I think ICON is proceeding in good faith and trying to create a valuable product. I hope I'm right.

Back