• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Lompoc

I'll be there. Thinking of putting my fuselage on the trailer and taking it there. Our new home is about 30 miles from Lompoc. I
hope to make some contacts in the area.
Marty57

Ill probably head over Saturday. Can't leave til after work though, hopefully get out of King City by 1030. Scruffdog, if you're heading down the same timeframe let me know, king city is right on your course, well cruise down as a flight. I'm just going for the day, and mostly for the flour bombing and spot landing contest

I'll be in this...

null_zps6f319c0e.png

Hey AB, I am headed down Friday AM provided my annual is done and all checks out. Looking at your plane, I may have to park (hide) at the other end of the field. I have severe tire envy! Ben

Looks like we're going to be leaving on Friday and not too early because of the fog. Probably stop in Paso Robles for some gas and hang out if we're still fogged in! See you there though!

Fog's been burning off by 10 or so at my house in Nipomo just up the road
so you should not have any problems.
Mart57

You can camp under your wing. Either on the blacktop or on the dried grass, depending on where you park.

Marty, I didn't know you moved out of Lancaster. Right now, Nipomo sounds good to beat this heat. I'll look for you there.

Hi Kevin,
Not fully there yet. We bought the house last August and have been there on weekends and have moved most of our things there. My plane is there in a much bigger shop. Main move is latter this month after Lompoc. So I'm thinking of bringing my fuselage over on Saturday; pretty easy to move. I'll be looking for you. and yes, Nipomo is way better than the desert heat.
Marty57

I contacted the guys at Lompoc about bringing my plane over and it is a go. I'll be there by 10 am Saturday. I'll be the guy with the 19' naked fuselage on the 8' trailer ............. just don't laugh to hard. This should be fun.

Marty57

I contacted the guys at Lompoc about bringing my plane over and it is a go. I'll be there by 10 am Saturday. I'll be the guy with the 19' naked fuselage on the 8' trailer ............. just don't laugh to hard. This should be fun.

Marty57
I, for one, am looking forward to seeing that!!

Back