• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Helpful Tips for Guys - Just LISTEN!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
This hits the nail on the head, so to speak...

[video=vimeo;66753575]http://vimeo.com/66753575[/video]

Allright you should send yourself directly to R&R! Do you have any idea how divisive that is. My wife heard my laugh and wanted to see. I showed it to her and she didn't think it was that funny. "We had that argument the other day minus the actual nail!".

Guy comes home, note on the fridge, "This isn't working for me. I'm going to my mothers!" Guy opens the door, the beers cold, the light works. He mutters "What is she talking about?"

Bill Rusk...I don't see any truth to this as I don't know a single brunette who over-explains her feelings or wears a snagged sweater instead of a hoodie.

It must be a wig.

:frog:

Good one Cafi. I thought "I'll watch this for a bit" but when it was done I wished there was more! :)

I showed this video clip to several of the 16 women I work with each and every day, most of whom have been here for 12 or more years.

About half laughed till tears rolled out of their eyes (like me). About half found the first half mildly amusing, walking away before watching the whole thing. Go figure.

Randy

About half laughed till tears rolled out of their eyes (like me). About half found the first half mildly amusing, walking away before watching the whole thing. Go figure.

Randy

Did you notice if the half that walked away had "snags on their sweaters"?

Back