• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

See Ya....!!

Glad to see you are still at it Pops. Looked like a bunch of fun. Keep it up and thanks for posting.

Jerry

Nice Bird!!! What wheels are those? No pics of the interior? looks minimal, very nice!!! how much dos it weigh?

That plane came from Kentucky didn't it? I had a pre-buy lined up for the day after you bought it! Glad to see it went to a good home!

What happened to Coyote Ugly Two , Coyote Ugly one is well I flew it last week,slow start to the bannertowing weather

Ted

Nice Bird!!! What wheels are those? No pics of the interior? looks minimal, very nice!!! how much dos it weigh?
Its 31" bushwheels, no interior, 160 hp light sport experimental. Empty wt 890.

Ted, Coyote Ugly II went to California. Had to downsize to retire.. This one is fun tho, extended wings an flaps. Flys slow.

Yea, it came from Kentucky. Built by Kenny Johnson there. All scratch built an very good workmanship. I looked at it about 10 minutes an had to have it.. I had delivered my RV 4 to Memphis and saw it for sale so rented a car an drove on up to check it out.

You know, I didn't think id like it, but i really do. Its so much faster and easier to change, and works just fine. Works great for me. :smile:

Back