• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Fairbanks Supercub Seminar 2/23

tamarack

FRIEND
Fairbanks, AK
The Almost Annual Supercub Seminar will be held in Fairbanks, AK at the Civic Center (Pioneer Park) Theater this Saturday 2/23 from 8:30 to 5pm. Admission is free and we will have a sign-up sheet for Wings credit and credit for attendance to qualify for up to 10% discount on insurance from Avemco.

Speakers include Dr. Matt Raymond on medical matters, Tony Allsworth from Alaskan Aircraft Engines on Lycoming issues and prop strikes, Paul Claus on Staying Alive, Dr. Dave Swartz on aging aircraft issues and post-impact survival and local commercial pilot Dave Fagre featuring his I-pad and a demonstration of its capabilities. Oh yes, also Danny Billman with crash statistics and updates on light sport aircraft.

Whew!

This event is free due to financial support from local businesses, Avemco and the FAA's Safety Team.

PM or email me if you have any questions or suggestions,

Vickie
Tamarack Air
tamarack@mosquitonet.com

Sounds like a great line up of speakers.
As always "Tamarack Air" will have some good and timely tips on preflight and a/c maintaince, ect.
Sorry I will miss it, looks like a good time.

Kem

Sounds like a great time, Wish I would of known sooner that would of been worth the Fly/drive to get there from Wasilla.

Sounds like a great line up of speakers.
As always "Tamarack Air" will have some good and timely tips on preflight and a/c maintaince, ect.
Sorry I will miss it, looks like a good time.

Kem

Just read the post and I think I have missed the seminar completely. When will it be organized next time?

Back