• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Stick with 31 inch or go to 35 inch tires?

Pennsylvania
Its time to start thinking about new sneakers. Have 31" ABW now. Thinking bigger is better and am considering 35s". A little pricy since they need new wheels. I read on here somewhere the 35" tires last longer? Other than wear (if true) is there a big difference between the two..other than they look really cool...

Do a search (upper right corner of this page) for 35" tires, that's been discussed thorouly, as recently as yesterday. :)

To buy or not to buy, that is the question

I just bought a set of 35's. I had 31's and loved them. At first I thought it was a waste of money. By the second day, I loved them. To me, 35's to31's are like 31's to 8.50's.

I just bought a set of 35's. I had 31's and loved them. At first I thought it was a waste of money. By the second day, I loved them. To me, 35's to31's are like 31's to 8.50's.
Oh now your just braggin :lol:

......Mike

Its time to start thinking about new sneakers. Have 31" ABW now. Thinking bigger is better and am considering 35s". A little pricy since they need new wheels. I read on here somewhere the 35" tires last longer? Other than wear (if true) is there a big difference between the two..other than they look really cool...

personally i think they look Ridiculous!

We have a great friend, long time A/I, at Tulsa Riverside who refers to all ABW's as "Clown Tires"

Back