• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

super cub rebuilt by wayne mackey 8 years ago engine..rebuilt by jeff skyberg and Lycon!!!!

3689A

BPrightside1.jpg[QUive since added 29 Bushwheels and a gap seal kitOTE][/QUOTE]BPrightside1.jpg

Attachments

• BPrightside1.jpg
    BPrightside1.jpg
    942.5 KB · Views: 316
When I hear Wayne Mackey or Jeff Skyberg the only thing that comes to mind is TOP QUALITY WORKMANSHIP and all round good people.---geezer Dan

So what does it all mean? I'm up here in the cold-dark-frozen-North, explain it to me. Does this mean this cub has a 175 hp 0-320 and only weighs 978lbs? Does it leap tall buildings...is it a fire breathing beast? Worth it's weight in pure silver? That would be $352,080 @978lbs Troy

Last edited:
Geez.. Nook and Bush,,,, ,,,, You forget who is posting.... as Tool Time Tim says I post mostly useless posts anyway...

Would you trust this guy? IMG_1285.jpg

SO to put any conspiracy theory's to rest,,, Jeff is a good friend and I highly recommend him... Flown with him many a time....
Didn't you see the winky eye at the end of my post? Or have you been snow blinded.....;-)

Attachments

• IMG_1285.jpg
    IMG_1285.jpg
    751.2 KB · Views: 196
SteveE, you have to actually have some sun to see to get snow blinded. My point was not to dish on anyone's reputation. We up north don't get too many airshows or gatherings where you are exposed to people's work. I've been to Valdez a couple times and have seen Mackeys exp. cub. I've heard of Lycon hotrodding cub engines. I've never heard of Jeff Skyberg... We just don't get to get together and socialize as much as you lower 48 types do.... Just looking for more information....what is so great about these guys rebuilds?

Back