• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Hangar insurance in Alaska

cubflier

Palmer, AK
I am trying to get liability insurance on a condo style hanger complex at Palmer Airport. Do any of you know of any insurance companies that provide of this type of coverage?

Jerry

I am trying to get liability insurance on a condo style hanger complex at Palmer Airport. Do any of you know of any insurance companies that provide of this type of coverage?

Jerry

i checked with my insurance guy sometime ago and he told me the contents of my hanger were covered under my home owners, (aircraft not included) now that being said the hanger association I belong to has liability insurance, but it might only cover the association, not me.

now I have my research project for next week. Let us know what you find out.

you starting to "cook" something up in your hangar jerry? i know you valley folk like to "grow" and "cook" things.....

Jerry

From what a friend told me last week, Avemco, if the plane is insured with them.

Thanks for the info. I am looking to insure an entire complex, not just my hangar. It's an eight unit complex and we are looking for liability coverage to satisfy the requirements of the city of Palmer at Palmer Municipal Airport. I think most of us on the sub-leases are self insured as far as aircraft are concerned.

Jerry

Back