• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Oops

cubdriver2

FRIEND
upstate NY
It never pay's to be in a hurry. I have installed these skis a hundred times or more and can go from wheels to skis in under 15 min. But this year with little snow around here i must be out of practice. I tightened the axel nut and cottor pin and went to grab the bungee on the front of the ski and WTF, then I started to laugh at my doppy workmanship

002-8.jpg

Glenn

:smile: I've been on wheels all winter, finally put skis on yesterday. Bunch more snow, went to fly this afternoon and have too much snow on the runway now. This week should provide just enough melt for flying next weekend.

Off to plow...
Mark J

...we see a right ski on the left,,and a left ski on the right.....but never a right ski turned around.

..takes a good man to laugh about it.....good on ya. D

That's pretty funny Glenn.I'll have to remember that if I have to drive to a fly-in.Flew skis three times this week.Should get two more days before the big warm-up.

Bill

HA ! Looks like " Montana ski" with the winds they get --could land flying backward---

Had a guy here during the seminar put a different key in his ground adjustable Sensenich prop. Seems he didn't get it in correctly and it went backwards. Had the same thing happen on a P51 when the prop dome slipped when we went from the work stand to the prop. Pretty weird when the wind goes forward.

Back