• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

N3150P Expermental PA11

Got the cowl on, still some clecos in it, but will fix that when I take it off to cover it with fabric.
Will do the nose bowl in fabric or vinyl, not sure.
The windshield is a PA 18.
Dynon systems checking out great so far.

P1020743.jpg

P1020745.jpg

P1020748.jpg

Roger....did you make any drawings or templates for your cowling.....I'd like to make one similar to it....it really looks nice.

Last edited:
Dan, have no drawings or templates for the cowl. Just made the boot cowl to fit using posterboard to make a temp pattern. Cut the alum oversized and then trimmed to fit.
Then mounted the nose bowl and did the same with the cowl. Don't take long at all and if you cut the alum some over from your pasteboard pattern, it comes out great the first time.

Yes I have it on Now. Seems to work great, but for a cub, I don't think it is worth the money. It ain't going to go fast anyway, so just put a good climb prop on.

I put it on before I left for Canada and have just got home.. I do not remember what my gain in cruise was, but the takeoff was the same as my 76AK240. Will have to fly it again as soon as it the runway drys.

Back