• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Novak

Steve Novak is still around. He lives in south Anch on 142nd or 144th or something close. PM Scooter for the phone number. It's on the label on the ski brakes on the skis I gave him with my -12 sale. Hey Scooter, I still have some extra pins for those brakes in my toolbox.

Just looked at the Craigslist ad. Those are my old skis. :)

SB

Last edited:
I saw some early or prototype Grizzleys on a 180 and they looked darn impressive, bout a year ago.

Awesome!I look forward to checking it out.thanks for your thoughts.Brendan was a great guy. Give me a call sometime,I would love to come check out your project. In going to start m mine this winter.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Reunited with the Mac. Here's a pic of my old Novak brakes with a phone number on the data tag that you should be able to read.

IMG_0122.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg
    707.3 KB · Views: 329
Videos are impressive of the Grizzly Brake. I am going to purchase a set and install them on my L2500A SKis. Will let you all know how I like them and how well they work. Agree, cheaper than a wing tip or a prop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back