• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

What's Good For the Goose...is Good For the Gander

Gary, you keep giving us these good stories for free!! I hung on every new post. There must be a way to put these into an
e-book series. I would have paid for them.

Laughed my ice off.

The other Gary

Hiya Gary - :howdy

First and MOST importantly ....THANK YOU for your kind words. It really makes me happy 8) to know you enjoy the stories. That is what I can only pray my legacy will be. I would like to be remembered not so much as a pilot or a writer, but as someone who made people laugh and forget their cares for a while. Someone who helped people to dream.

As far as EBooks....you can visit www.iUniverse.com or www.barnesandnoble.com or www.amazon.com

and indeed you may have to visit all three, but EBook versions are available. 'Course you can't get an EBook AUTOGRAPHED version anywhere. Only at www.clouddancer.org can you get "the real deal" personally inscribed by yer's truly!

If you go through all my posts in this forum Gary, somewhere you will stumble across one from way back where I promised that SuperCub.org folks would always get to read my stuff before the rest of the world.

I make a promise, I keep a promise.

CloudDancer's Alaskan Chronicles was born on SuperCub.org The Chronicles grew up here. Nurtured, encouraged and very occasionally spanked by SuperCubbers, as they grew and progressed from crawling to walking. The members of SuperCub.org are my family and they are special to me. It will always be so.

CloudDancer:anon

Rats Cloudy. I read it and enjoyed the ending tacked on in this tread, wondering all the time if Steve E would find it here.

GR

Missed it here, but I'll keep lookin. How's that Florida Wx Cloudy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ya big GALOOT! :bang Be careful there. Don't be a'givin' away my :censor:(semi)secret identity dude! I'll have to charge you extra for Vol. IV if you do that again.

CloudDancer is like :x-mas: or the Tooth Fairy or sumthin'. You know...hamanimus...er....analgamus... uh...annonimi...you know...SECRET....Like Batman and Robin!

CloudDancer:anon

Well I woke up and lo and behold,, somebody mistook my wx question,,,,, I was askin Gary Reeves.....now thats funny...
I thought my typin finger had gone bad....:lol:

Thanks for all the stories cloudy. Got all your books next to the craper. Anytime I am constipated I re-read a marginal VFR story and quickly pinch out a big grumpy. Thanks for your memories.

Hiya krines - :howdy

WoW! I am HONORED....to have my literay collection be the subject of your very 1st post! (I think.....). And I see you just joined us here at SC.org So a DOUBLE WELCOME is in order! :howdy:howdy

I have been told several times by readers, in a variety of different venues, that they found my literary collection to be "motivational". :LeahHarp2: But ceratinly your comments about how they "inspire" you in a "time of need":Ggurn:, rank among the most....uh...flatulating....for lack of a better word.:roll:

I only wish there was room left on the "Reader's Comments" page of my website...but...alass...there is none.:sad:

I hope there's room on the shelf next to the throne for one more poop prompter. Volume IV should be in print in the next week or two. Based on your comments, I'd suggest Quilted Northern...two-ply fer' sure!:wink:

Cloud(whenExLaxjustisn'tgoodenuff)Dancer:anon

Back