• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

I knew Ed before he was famous

What a great bit of film. Ed is born for this. I almost didn't recognize him without the wig.

I wasn't going to say anything, but.....if that wig had an orange X on top, rescue might have been faster??

I knew this guy before he was famous also. Some of you know that Eddie and were in high school together...started dating at age 15. My Latin teacher told me she would pay my way through college if I promised NEVER TO MARRY ED DOYLE! Well, I graduated from college and got to marry this infamous man!
Charlotte

thats a great story Charlotte. I will pay money to see Ed and Charlotte Doyle high school prom pictures posted on Supercub.org.

Jim

thats a great story Charlotte. I will pay money to see Ed and Charlotte Doyle high school prom pictures posted on Supercub.org.

Jim

Looks like a job for SteveE....money can go to the Wounded Warriors at OK18.

Lou

Ed is always in the spotlight....

This month's avionics magazine features his now famous landing. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315355117.599937.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315355117.599937.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315355117.599937.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 208
This is humorous! You never know where your "accident" photo will show up. Is this an advertisement in Avionics magazine?
Charlotte (and Ed)

Eddy did it again the Crash site picture with Eddy an Bear Man is in November issue of Air&Space smithsonian issue page 50 he has one heck of a promoter working for him!!!! Mikeo

Too bad Air and Space did not write up more detail in the article about that picture. I guess a picture is worth a thousand words!
http://www.airspacemag.com/
Click on 1 in the photo gallery on their home page.

Last edited:
I want to get it blown up as a poster and have Ed and Dan sign it.
Lost_in_America_11-01-11_3_FLASH.jpg

Attachments

• Lost_in_America_11-01-11_3_FLASH.jpg
    Lost_in_America_11-01-11_3_FLASH.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 164
Back