• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Super Cub Ferry Flight from FL - MN Anyone Interested?

185 Bushbird

Surfside SPB-Minneapolis, MN
I have a 1950 PA18-105 115hp 31" Bushwheel Super Cub wanting to go home! It has no electrics [hand prop], intercom, handheld radio, 18 gallons fuel, heel brakes, flaps, VG's, a lightweight fine flying little cub! Here's the deal, you cover gas and airline ticket, i'll cover, airport pickup at ORL, lodging in FL, airboat ride & drinks at the Cherry Pocket??? I better be careful J Gaston just left here, i may have to restock! If nobody wants this flight, i will leave sunday with it myself, i also have 2 floatplanes going back after easter. You can see pics of the cub on Adventure Seaplanes website, it is in good condition also and ready to go! Let me know ASAP as i would like the cub back in MN before april 26. How about it Eric [Scout}??

Attachments

• P1050626web.jpg
    P1050626web.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 188
  • sc_web.jpg
    sc_web.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 186
Huh, sounds tempting, not much SC time but 2000+ in a 100hp-8 pa11 on 25" goodyears and heading to Fla on Friday, if you get hard up and want to fly me back to NY might be interested if the wife unit doesn't mind driving home alone. :roll:

Glenn

Last edited:
I'm free and can fly it home to Mn anytime from 15th to the 24th and i can get travel to florida..cal 218 966-2203

Denny, Glenn or anyone else interested in flying the cub back, let me know. I will pick you up at ORL and help with expenses also, i leave with the floaters next tuesday the 26th, weather permitting.

I need to get it back so i can sell it and buy a Beaver! Need more payload after this winter season!

Back