• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

YAY for Alaska State Representative Cissna!

dreamer

Somewhere over the Rainbow
I am SO proud of Alaskan State Representative Sharon Cissna for having the courage of conviction to walk away from a TSA checkpoint in Seattle rather than submit to an invasive search of her body after "flunking" the AIT which showed the the surgical aftermath of a masectomy due to cancer. Absurd! She arrives back in Juneau tomorrow morning after a lengthy trip by prop plane and ferry. Although I am not a constituent of her district, she makes me feel very proud to be a fellow citizen of these United States of America. I am sending her flowers to greet her as she disembarks from the ferry in the morning and I ask that other like-minded individuals do the same. I spoke with Rep. Cissna's Chief of Staff Michelle Scannelle earlier. She'll be picking up bouquets of flowers from Miss Scarlett's flowers in Juneau to hand to Rep. Cissna as she disembarks from the ferry. (I've already ordered mine). Miss Scarlett's flowers can be reached directly at 907-586-1766. OR send letters, arrangements, etc. to: Representative Sharon Cissna Alaska State Capital Building, room 420 Juneau, Alaska 99801 thank you!! (dreamer)

Back