• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Hot rod 0360

cameronn.hawkins@yahoo.co

eagle river AK
Hello guys I have been a member for a while but have not written any posts. I am curious if you guys know what kind of horse power can be gotten out of an 0360 and still have realiability. I am planning on building a light weight supercub with no electrical. Any thoughts

Call Bart @ Aerosport power 250-376-2955 no reason to waste your time anyplace else Top five airplanes Valdez 2010 experimental bush had his motors. Big power torque smoothness reliability Mikeo

Call Bart @ Aerosport power 250-376-2955 no reason to waste your time anyplace else Top five airplanes Valdez 2010 experimental bush had his motors. Big power torque smoothness reliability Mikeo

mikeo said:

There are other hot rod 4-cyl. Lycoming builders, but there is no arguing with MikeO's statement.

Back