• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

KRNH,WI. Fly-in

Pat

New Richmond, WI.
Sat. June 26th is the New Richmond, WI. Fly-In (KRNH is 30DME NE of Minneapolis) 11-2 lunch, 4-??? hangar party at Pat's. Seaplane base, fuel, tie downs, camping, lots of hangar space if the wx gets ugly.

Where the heck were you today? Your airplane was out and hangar door was open, Russ' door was open too.....you guys were nowhere in sight.

Crap....why does EVERYone schedule EVERYthing that weekend?

As you might have guessed, I have prior committments, but this one sounds like it could be fun.

MTV

Grant said:
Where the heck were you today? Your airplane was out and hangar door was open, Russ' door was open too.....you guys were nowhere in sight.
Drinkin beer....... :drinking:

Mike,
We ALWAYS have a good time! Danny, just submitted the paperwork...Cousin Chuck is taken care of that...Ran it for 2 mins maybe fly it next week.....

It would be fun to see ya again Cal...it's been over a month! ha.

Stock up on the MGD :drinking: ....I'm bringing 5 people. Can't wait!!

I am going to see if i can get off work on sat i would love to make it. thanks Pat the spinner looks great. Bryan

Bryan,

Let me know what your plan is. We will be leaving rather early Saturday morning and we could meet at your strip and all fly down together.

Ryan

I'm going to be leaving from KSGS sometime in the morning to make lunch. Anybody from the cities want to meet somewhere and fly over together?

Ok, thanks all! Hope everybody makes it to RNH! Good flying, food, libations, accomodations! Like I said, I have quite abit of hangar space if things get nasty, wx wise, and plenty of hangar floor for passing out, I mean sleeping on! Sorry for late reply, making 2 trips to AK this week so been off computor, fly safe on the way here!!!

I'm excited to see how my 12 and I perform in this event since I've never done one before :-D

The weather I'm looking at says Thunderstorms Fri, Sat and Sun
:eek:

Congrats to Ryan for winning short field landing contest in 986CK, however, he broke off the baby bush wheel when he hit the taxiway light. His $50 winnings will go towards repairs. Hehe.

The brats and airport were great! Really nice facilities. Pat, thanks for helping to organize the event. The airplane looks great, too!

Hope the Handysides made it home in good shape....weather has been pretty unpredictable around these parts.

Randy

Thanks to all who attended and helped with the party! Great times with everybody! Congrats Ryan on short field contest! I only had .8 on 21D new engine or I would have given you a run for your money, HA!!! Looking forward to NH and more good times!!!
Pat

Run skud this morning and took a rest to let the t-storm go by. Then it was pretty good the rest of the way home....really bumpy though.

Tons of fun with ya all...A big thanks to the Andersons for the great time and for being such gracious hosts. You all sure know how to make someone feel at home.

Take Care,

Ryan
HIB

Ya know we will...I need to spend that $50.00 I stole from Dan after kicking his butt during the spot landing contest. I'll bring him with so he can get some pointers from us all.

Ohhhh this feels SOOOO good to rub that in.

Thanks again Pat.

Everybody did awsum job of flying! Dans -12 does damn good without flaps !

Back