• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

"Alaskan Karma"WE Have a Winner(s)!!!

The Alaskan Airmen's Trade Show is in Anchorage Alaska on May 1 @ 2 2010, and we would like to host a couple, family or friends at my Lake Front Cabin in "Big Lake" Alaska for as many days as you plan on being in Alaska.

We offer you own place to stay (room at my Cabin) Vehicle to drive to and from the show and Great Alaskan Hospitality. This offer is open to Couples, Family, Friends visiting together, Whatever.

This is open to the first person (s) to contact me on my cell phone
907 727-7158 and confirm that they are coming to the show, gets the "Alaskan Karma" if i miss your call? ill call you back in that order you called me.

I will inform all on this forum when the Karma has been taken, I only ask that you call and confirm that you wishing to take the
"Alaskan Karma and buy the BEER!

If your flying your own plane up to Alaska? i have a place to park your plane and a hanger where you can perform maintenance if needed.

Scott @ Sue

N160WM

P.S. my "Super Cub" is in the show

That is really cool! And good Karma on you and happy returns!

Hopefully, you get a lot of beer!

If I only had someone to bring. :cry: I'm sure a nice family will take you up on it.

What does you're plane look like when I get to the show? And what are you advertising?

Cheers.

cub

I have no "Dog the the Fight" (not selling any thing) im just a supporter of the Alaskan Airmen's here in Alaska and volunteered this year for set-up, booth support, or support any where i can, ect, ect.

My cub is a 1977 Super Cub / 2008 complete rebuild. its green and white, with the Irish flag colors on the tail. A green shamrock is in the white part of the Irish flag on the tail with the Alaska State Big Dipper in the shamrock on 35in ABW. I also have the "fighting Irish" mascot on both side of the nose bowl.

hard to miss it!, I look forward to meeting you, and that beer.

scott

You better be careful - you didnt say what kind of beer - if your not you'll get some cheapass like me showin up with a case of milwaukees best

Nothin if you ask me - im a big fan but i know im about the only one in howard county who thinks so....

I've got a few buddies that a hotel bill would be cheaper than paying their daily beer bill.... :drinking:

Great offer Scott !! Wish I could take you up on it..

Alaska trip

Irish,
your on desk, call me at 907 727-7158 and you and your party's are the "Karma" winners.

if not by the 4-13, ill move on down the list as i get them, inthat order.

and thanks for all the kind words, im happy to host!
scott

907 727-7158

No way I can attend.. still finishing a wreck rebuild that has to fly SOON and three amphib installs to get done by mid May !

and the winners are

AND we have some WINNERS!!!!

John @ Lynn And

Joe @ Terry

ALL FLYing in from Alaska!

see you all on the 29th in Big Lake! (or whatever day you show up)

scott
907 727-7158

LMAO i will inform Joe's wife Lindy a new woman will be along and her name is Terry. lol.
Sorry about that Scott.

IF ANYONE IS FLYING INTO kENAI AT ANY TIME CALL US OR EMAIL AHEAD OF TIME . WE HAVE EXTRA VEHICLE AND ROOM FOR YA .

John n Lynn
907-394-8775

Back