• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

cubcrafters

G

GQJO

Is it me or are other people having trouble getting all thier parts in the order.I have been waiting for weeks for missing parts and its very frustrating.Before you jump all over me by saying I should call the company..I have numerous times.

GQJO said:
Is it me or are other people having trouble getting all thier parts in the order.I have been waiting for weeks for missing parts and its very frustrating.Before you jump all over me by saying I should call the company..I have numerous times.

GQJO,

What kit number do you have? This is part of the problem.

Joe

I bought the 25 gallon tanks,2000 pound increase,manuals,and stc for the removal of the header tank.Its been an ongoing fight for the last 3 months.

I have been having this problem for years. The only time I got what I ordered complete and in a timely manner was when I ordered a fuel valve and had it shipped next day air. Sorry to post bad things but this same topic comes up from time to time and doesn't appear to have been remedied. On Monday a week before the seminar here in Graham I ordered some parts for Steve Johnson's airplane and I stated that I needed them by next week, who they were for and what the circumstances were. On Tuesday of the following week I had Cathy call and check on the order. It had been shipped the previous day and arrived on Friday, the day after Steve and Laura left. If this was the first time I would not post but my hope is that the powers that be at Cub Crafters will spend some time and money on this problem and realize it is just as important as advertising and makes for good public relations.

I got good service

On the way home from NH last year I had an exhaust pipe break, called CC, they overnighted the parts to KBRL, the local A&P knew the UPS man and arranged for me to meet him early am, repair made and I was home in a few hours.

As I remember the overnight freight was pretty expensive but well worth the cost.

I purchased a Borer prop from CubCrafters and was pleased with how quickly it arrived.

I personally have had nothing but great service from Cubcrafters :lol: . Stan and the gang there have always been straight up. Sorry to hear you've been having trouble :cry:

I actually got some rib parts faster then I was told. Thanks Becky

I've had my problems of missing parts, and paperwork. They came through though in the end. A few phone calls and complaining but Verla did me right.

I like Steve have had a lot of problems with orders in the past years, to the point that Cubcrafters has become my parts sorce of last resort. That said my last order did showed up complete and on time.

I have had shipping difficulties on my last two orders and as a result had several discussions with Vera about it (who made it right after the fact, with a freebie door latch and a shipping credit) for my last late order which was for replacement parts (longer fasteners) that I purchased and paid to be shipped overnight for a baggage door kit that wouldn't latch because of an evident manufacturing defect but the shipping clerk shipped them ups ground when I had paid for next day air. So, in frustration I did what they suggested and taped the door shut (to make last years OK18 fly-in) only to have the tape lift the paint when I got back home :bad-words:

At that time they acknowledged shipping was their biggest headache so I believe they know they have issues, they simply (albeit not likely a simple fix) need to address them. I didn’t post this at the time because they said they were going to work on it and since they get enough pastings around here at times to last quite a while I didn't jump on them but evidently there are still issues so...

For me they have great products and resources for us so I want to see them do better. That is better on both ends of the equation to be of better service and to be successrful so I truly hope they take these posts to heart and fix it.

Kirby

Guys, we are certainly not perfect and have indeed screwed up an order here and there. Please understand though that this is NEVER intentional, and I believe you will find that each and every one of our staff members takes each case seriously and has the "right" attitude once they are made aware of an issue.

No doubt some of our internal systems and proceses need further development, which is what we're up to every day here. I believe you'll see CubCrafters do nothing but improve as the months and years wear on, we are in it for the long run.

Randylervold,

Good post. Nice to have a vendor respond to a post in a positive post and support their employee's. I understand everyone has issues, and it is encouraging that you seem open to recognize them and improve on those issues. I never admit to issues as I am "married".

Mike

p.s. good on you all for supporting SC.org

Yeah - I asked here about the Carbon Cub, and mentioned that I had had a teeny bit of trouble getting info - they must have had a system change, because I was given everything I asked for the very next day, and the person for whom I was asking placed a call and got even more information - directly from the factory - and they had no idea he was the guy I was asking for. They apparently are taking this stuff very seriously.

Bob,
What dealer is this you are refering to? I am currently in San Diego and was going to head to a couple of airports today to look around.
WW

Nobody is perfect otherwise they wouldn't need this forum so everybody can give their opion! Just remember the old saying about opions Ive done buisness with Cubcrafters over 20years the total experiance I would rate a strong A good knowledge good people good service thanks CC. Mikeo

Back