• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Could we compile a source list...

PilotMikeTx

Of all the sources of SuperCub kits/plans/parts...(and maybe make it a sticky)?

It seems every time I turn around there's either a new supplier of fuselages, wings, tubing kits, plans, complete airframes, you-name-it, or the company changed names or entered into a marketing agreement with another outfit.

I'm looking at fuselages right now and just off the top of my head there's NorthStar, not to be confused with NorthLand (plans only?), Smith (which was Turbine Cubs, which is now Backcountry), Cartesian Tube, Bushwhacker (which is where you get your cartesian tube frame), Dakota, Dodge, Cubcrafters, Wag-Aero, and I'm sure there are others. It's enough to make me want to buy a spam can.

It'd be nice to have one place to look for a list of various components. Whew!

supplier list

Great idea of having a complete list of suppliers.... run with it !

I do know how you feel, never seem to know who deal with? Like a kid
in a candy store, Too many choices.........

Go to the Member area,,, click on the SuperPedia link and inside that there are several links to click on... Just what you are looking for.

SteveE said:
Go to the Member area,,, click on the SuperPedia link and inside that there are several links to click on... Just what you are looking for.

everyone don't be shy to add the items you know, its all user added stuff.....

Hello Steve where exactly is this superpedia link ?

regards

christian

Hello Steve where exactly is this superpedia link ?

regards

christian

Unfortunately, it go hacked to death many years ago. I was actually sifting through the files the other day when I moved the website, and have it on the list to resurrect in some form.

sj

So when exactly was the last time Eaton looked at it...? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Back