• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

FINALLY! THE NEW SUPERCUB.ORG HATS ARE HERE!

IMG_00831.JPG

The new hat draws plenty of attention. Here you can see it in action, lots of people were coming over to check out my hat. It had nothing to do with my student, or my big tires.

Dave, yes you missed something. The hat company quit making the old hat model although this one is almost identical.

sj

Whew.....thought I was losing it !! :eek:

Great hats by the way. Love 'em. Work great, no problems or complaints here!! :wink:

ROTFLMAO

While your designing a hat stretcher see if you can find a hanger stretcher as well. I am in dire need of one of those.

Because of anger and the use of long words...a thread on HATS narrowly escapes Rant and Rave......You guys are really getting hard-core. R

Redeye do not believe him these hats are made in China :eek:
Call into Seaworthy I am sure he will believe this is a plot :lol:
Joe and I believe at the very least they will make your hair fall out extender or not :roll: I would be very careful with these low profile custom fit one size fits all Chinese hats. I think they are influencing SJ's normally clear thoughts
I think we should be buying from Indonesia like Walmart and the rst of the American public is :flag

:oops: But but but but... sorry dear..

Ok, back to business: Check out this picture from when John Meade won the Thrustline Mod at New Holstein 2006.

NOTE the low profile hat he is wearing that is fitting perfectly on his well formed head. Doesn't he look awesome, stylish, happy, and well adjusted?

Of course, my hat is so unique, it is beyond description...

DSCN2622-1.jpg

Now, take this next picture as a comparison, here John is wearing a "not so low profile" hat and you can tell by the look on his face, and the upward pointing wispy misdirection of his follicular endowment that this is clearly not the hat for him. Whether it has anything to do with it being a Ford hat or not, I can't comment it is outside the realm of this investigation.

192_9212.JPG

Additionally, note how savvy, intelligent, and cool Jeff and I look in our low profile New Holstein hats.

steve said:
Now, take this next picture as a comparison, here John is wearing a "not so low profile" hat and you can tell by the look on his face, and the upward pointing wispy misdirection of his follicular endowment that this is clearly not the hat for him. Whether it has anything to do with it being a Ford hat or not, I can't comment it is outside the realm of this investigation.

192_9212.JPG

Additionally, note how savvy, intelligent, and cool Jeff and I look in our low profile New Holstein hats.

Look at those little wings John is growing from under his hat...he must be an angel :angel:

Finally, the defense shall rest on the point that a low profile hat does attract the opposite sex. It clearly even works for FMD, so there is NO sense denying it!

meadecafi.jpg

Well now that I am rather late getting into all of this hat stuff, and John has talked down the trucker hats so that no one is even mentioning them will there be a close out sale on them???
If they are send me a box cause i prefer them.

Dear "S h o c k e d",

Some people are able to pull it off without a hat I guess..

sj

IMG_05121.jpg

Update....Since I was accused of thwarting the efforts of Hat Sales I kept a low profile on this thread missing this last go around.I have some bad news. Those were not low profile hats in the pictures they were BIG Hats that fit my head. Unlike these Chinese hats that SJ is trying to sell us for pin heads. In the picture with Russell you can see the obvious disdain on my face where SJ tells me"I had no idea the Supercub hat would not fit you...They fit my head and Russell's head...but that sure is a nice FORD hat they gave you at Osh Kosh"
I responded with my standard...."SJ I have a full head of hair and yes I am older than you and Russell and I can only assume it is those tight hats that are making your hair thin"

Now I will be accused of waking up on the wrong side of the bed but do not succumb to the smoke show our Leopold will throw up to you.
in the words of Mr. Chapin....Harry it ...it SUCKS...the hat that is.
By the way SJ what were you thinking with that floppy hat...was your wife dressing you at the time...was the medication not adjusted properly....Did you join the hair club for men and they changed you into boxers and hats that fit so all the follicles could swing freely :oops:
Maybe I did get up on the wrong side of the bed as this drips with sarcasm

John all that may be true, but the only thing I know is every time you say something bad about the hats on this thread, I sell three more of them.

Keep up the bad work!

Thanks!

sj

P.S. Still waiting for that full figure hat sample.

Hurry up and sell out. I need the commission check for a set of 31" ABW's
and now I am running out of horrible things to say about the hats and have been forced to move on to your floppy hat....What were you thinking or my second question Laura has never seen you in that hat I hope :eek:

There are not many men capable of wearing my "funny" hat. It takes a real special guy. Mom always said I was special.

P.S. Why don't you email me that picture you are using for your avatar so we can rightsize it. It's almost like it would fit into one of the new hats.

Too many years playing with his special purpose led poor SJ to invent the Optigrab and Supercub.Org. Then he moved on to hat design and male modeling of Hatwear....sigh none worked all that well for him leaving him destitute on the streets of Kansas City playing old folk tunes for nickels dimes and quarters... also screaming at the top of his lungs to all that would listen
"Had I only sold a quality Hat this would have never happened to me :drinking: "

What a sad sad story :(

Grizzly 1

Flying Miss Daisy said:
Shall I comment on the the inadequacies of Wipline Floats :eek: :lol: :p :D :)

I am starting to feel like Cochrane...the more he gripes the more everybody jumps on to comment :bad-words:

Wipline floats HAVE NO inadequancies!

MDM

Grizzly 1

Flying Miss Daisy said:
Shall I comment on the the inadequacies of Wipline Floats :eek: :lol: :p :D :)

I am starting to feel like Cochrane...the more he gripes the more everybody jumps on to comment :bad-words:

Wipline floats HAVE NO inadequacies!

MDM

Now that you mention it I know a set for sale...cheap :p Will trade for a P-Ponk conversion and one set of 31" ABW's :D

Flying Miss Daisy said:
Now that you mention it I know a set for sale...cheap :p Will trade for a P-Ponk conversion and one set of 31" ABW's :D

Just the P-Ponk would be plenty, OK, with a new prop.

sj

Flying Miss Daisy said:
Joe and I believe at the very least they will make your hair fall out extender or not :roll: I would be very careful with these low profile custom fit one size fits all Chinese hats. I think they are influencing SJ's normally clear thoughts

I fully agree on the low profile hat issue. They are just dorky!

better_long_lost_bro.jpg

Notice how suave and debonair I look in my high profile cap and how dorky and inept my Brother looks in his low profile Cap.

No low profile cap for me thanks.

( a special thanks to Eaton Photgraphy for their excellent work. An extra high profile cap is on the way to you in appreciation for your excellent photography. Notice the extra room in the top you can discreetly insert that extra padding ) 8)

Back