• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Cessna 172 float kit install

I believe I know where there are a set of 2440's with Stinson rigging on them. Might have had new bottoms put-on , can't remember, but they are for sale.

The items you list are not a big deal other than the Dorsal. That I would build if you can not find, they are scarce.

Thanks, I am getting a few inquires on the sale of my airplane. I am finding the need to better to define partial float kit (translate how much to finish) I stopped the process a number of years ago ($ and hard to find floats, etc). I appreciate your reply.

I believe I do.I will check and let you know.

Bill - I am intersted in the factory prints for the 175 float kit if you still have a copy. I am starting on a 175 restoration project. Send me a PM and I'll give you my email/phone number.

Thanks,
David

56FFC9E3-1930-462F-BD1F-A9B3C546A3C7.jpg

still have the 172. “Cheaper” to get a supercub on anfibs? Oh how things change over time.

Attachments

• 56FFC9E3-1930-462F-BD1F-A9B3C546A3C7.jpg
    56FFC9E3-1930-462F-BD1F-A9B3C546A3C7.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 175
I believe I do.I will check and let you know.
I know this is an older thread, but this caught my eye. I've got an early straight tail 175 and I need to replace the lower firewall and doubler-wanted to put float kit reinforcements in firewall while I was at it. I have the parts manual diagrams, but if anyone has the Cessna drawings or knows who to call at Cessna to get a copy, that would be great!
I'm new to the forum and look forward to chatting with this great group!

I know this is an older thread, but this caught my eye. I've got an early straight tail 175 and I need to replace the lower firewall and doubler-wanted to put float kit reinforcements in firewall while I was at it. I have the parts manual diagrams, but if anyone has the Cessna drawings or knows who to call at Cessna to get a copy, that would be great!

You don’t happen to know which ones you need? I was recently given some copies but not sure what I have or don’t have. I think a FedEx office will make full size copies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Peck would be another resource.

Back