• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Paying my Debt to Scociety...

aktango58

FRIEND
18AA
Sort of...

I am being taken south to the land of Kalifornia, then being put on a big boat with red and blue stripes and about 5,000 other people :crazyeyes: for a week. Leaving today.
Why?

Mrs. Tango has 'requested' my presence, (silly girl). This is one time I am going to agree, smile :drinking: , be nice :eek: , not look at ALL the pretty girls in swimwear 8) and be the husband she dreams about :angel: :angel:

So if I am missed on this fine site by any, know that I would rather be stuck out on a lake, in 2' of overflow, alone, with temps below zero sleeping under the cub.

I will try and bring some pictures, but I fear the washout from the halibut belly will cause trouble.

Bon-voyage Mates! Off to the ships again. :cry:

Ak, I hope you like your pretty girls in swimwear with blue hair and pushing a walker. :lol:

gb

Wow, my wife is always trying to get me to go on one of those, but so far I have resisted. Maybe when I am as old as you...........

aktango58 said:
not look at ALL the pretty girls in swimwear
George, you're so full of SH__, I'll bet your eyes are brown!!

I got all the boating I wanted in the Navy. I have one of the greatest deals or the worst deal depending how you look at it, my wife doesn't like to fly,float or ride motorcycles.

Cub junkie said:
I got all the boating I wanted in the Navy. I have one of the greatest deals or the worst deal depending how you look at it, my wife doesn't like to fly,float or ride motorcycles.

Lucky, lucky man.

gb

My wife likes to fly, float, xxxx, ride motorcycles, hunt, fish, fly fish, cook and clean for me and she'll even clean and process all our wild game. I am truly blessed and one of the luckiest man in the world.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Rick Papp

My wife likes fresh hairdoos, pretty nails, panty hose and high heels, works out all the time, makes her own money, drives a new mustang, and is gorgeous. Ever read that poster (with the 10 in the bikini on it) that says:

She looks good to you now
But some guy
Somewhere
Someplace at this very moment
Is sick of her sh$t!

Thank god my wife is scared to fly, doesn't care to fish, and would rather not camp!

Rick, you are a lucky man! Geez, you better come up with a pretty danged good Valentine's Day present for that lady! Having met her, she is a peach, and you are a lucky man.

I would rather face a thousand deaths than go on a cruise. On the other hand, perhaps we could arrange a "ship" to cruise the shores of Lake Winnebago next summer, with exotic stops at the Seaplane Base, at Oshkosh, and escapade to the outlet mall for her, to the Flymarket for you...

Geez, it wouldn't get any better than that!

Randy

Tango58:

Keep us posted on your cruise ship research. My wife is laying the groundwork for a cruise in a couple years. I like others would rather have my ears smeared with jam and set on an anthill. This is how they work, start early and wear you down. I have a friend who went on an adult only cruise, and he found the topless pool to be quite enjoyable.
The only cruise I would agree to is one that SJ would put together for SC.ORG members. That might be some fun with everyone with enough adult beverages. Topless pool might work as well.

Jim

Scouter, now that is an idea.....anyone have an aircraft carrier? I can see the deck full of cubs, then having fly outs at all the cool islands (and they have topless beaches!!!). With that thought, I better go cool off.

Jim, I think the Maine winters and the potatoes are driving you around the bend :lol:

Tim

Im beginning to think you might be right Tim. Weve had the worst bunch of crap wx this winter. Any morning it gets above zero seems to be a blessing. We cant get rid of the wind, it blows every day. I went out all day sat, but it blew 15-20 most all day up north. That cruise is sounding better all the time.

Jim

I don't know . . . it is hard to decide:

I got up at 0400 and strapped on a grader and started plowing the runway this morning - beautiful moon, minus 28. Finished up with that around 0900, and got the D6N to push the berms back and it croaked on the edge of the runway, up to it's belly. Big pool of hydraulic oil and it won't move, so it isn't going back to the barn where the HEAT is. I subsequently spent the next four hours changing a hydraulic hose on my back in the snow (after shovelling it out and dropping the pan), and dropping half the tools and bolts in the snow, freezing my . . . cheeks off, and generally abusing muscles I no longer use (I'm an office puke in these waning days of my wage-earning life).

As much fun as I had today, I still wouldn't trade you places; you are one tough SOB.

:D

Rick Papp said:
My wife likes to fly, float, xxxx, ride motorcycles, hunt, fish, fly fish, cook and clean for me and she'll even clean and process all our wild game. I am truly blessed and one of the luckiest man in the world.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Rick Papp

Has she got a sister!

Yo George, I see you posted elsewhere, are you still floating around on that boat or are you back to reality. Either way how is it. Is it as bad as we think...........

Back