• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

What is happening at the Cub Club?

Clyde and Susan

BENEFACTOR
I have been trying to get in touch with Steve Krog at the Cub Club for weeks now. His mailbox is full and not accepting messages, his e-mails are unanswered, and I need to order some copies of 337s and some other stuff. I hope he is alright. Any contact information will be appreciated. ...Clyde

Joel quit, Sharon went back to work and Steve is giving instruction full time. Steve also bought the Taylorcraft Club and is doing that club along with the Zenair Club and the Luscombe Association.

Sorry to hear Joel quit . He was always so accommodating with info when I called for 337's or general questions . Great guy, he will be missed by the cub community. I wish him all the best.

Erik

Just in case I am not able to get in touch with him, is there anyone that has a copy of a 337 for the installation of a battery behind the rear seat or baggage compartment of a J-3 or PA-11? If it came from the Cub Club I don't mind paying the Club for it even if I get it from some place else. ...Clyde

The last Cub Clues addressed this, Steve asked that people email him and they would try their best to get through the emails at the end of each day. I placed an order via email and fax just after NH, but it took a phone call to Steve's cell to get the ball rolling.

Back