• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

My web gallery...new videos and pictures

FdxLou

BENEFACTOR
Canton, GA
I just finished updating my Web Gallery. There are some new videos and picture albums from some of my fly in's...notably Johnson Creek and New Holstein.

Check back from time to time as more are added. Hope you enjoy them.

http://gallery.me.com/lou46#gallery

Lou

Lou, Your photos are exceptional and I like the way your gallery works. Hey! you could make a couple calendars on your own... Nice video of your Mile High landing.

Lou,
What kind of video camera are you using?
Is it HD or reg?
Your videos look perfect!!!!!!!!! Where is the camera mounted and how?
Ki
:lol:

Thanks for the pictures Lou! I enjoyed them all, except the one at lunch with my mouth full...

Anne.

Sorry Anne, I couldn't resist!!

As for the camera setup for video....I have a helmet camera (www.helmetcamera.com ) mounted on the wing strut and controlled inside. I am using an old Sony HC-30 mini-dv. It is not HD. I am upgrading to a full HD with internal HDD...not sure which model yet. I am a big Sony fan, so will probably go with the Sony HDR-SR12.

I am changing out the lens to one with more telephoto capability. Time will tell what works best. Lenses are interchangeable and only cost $21.95.

Lou

Back