• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Post a Picture of your Dog

DSC01143.JPG

DSC011321.JPG

My newest girlfriend. 100% pound puppy transplanted from Texas. I wish I had three more just like her.

SB[/img]

Here's Pancho the airport dog hanging out at the hangar...

AirportDogsm.jpg

And here she is guarding the fleet...

WacoGuardedit.jpg

Note that the Super Cub is in the hangar just behind the Waco.

Cheers!

Doc.jpg

Meet my new partner Doc. 8 weeks old and a whopping 12 lbs. I Know. I need to run the line trimmer.

Pups

These are my Aussie’s Luke and Kiah. Luke came with the house when we bought it last year and Kiah was a new addition to the family in January. They both fly, but mostly in the Wagon.

IMG_3788-2.JPG

I don't know how to post two pictures in the same post....

Here is Rocket's sister, Della, contemplating hydraulic ski installation on a C185.

Della_and_ski.JPG

Vickie

Vicki, I put Della's picture in the same post with rocket's. Hit the edit button and you can see how I did it.

Should I ask about Beagle?

100_1002.JPG

Steve, Thanks for asking about the Old Queen Beagle! She got lots of flying time this past summer, she loves to chase bunnies at the cabin and runs until she can barely move. We give her Doggie Drugs and that reduces the pain and stiffness and then she is off again.

Vickie

Glad to hear she is still around and doing well. I remember she could do here business pretty fast in those cold mornings when I was there. :D

IMG_1298.jpg

Here is Zip... Our Stud... doing what he does best sending a fax to the FAA.... :lol: :lol:

We try ! As long as wonder Stud Zippy will start taken his job seriously and quit poken fun we should be hearing the pitter patter of little paws soon!!

IMG_0050.jpg

here are my dogs Cirrus the white dog and Turbo the Greyhound. I guess these are strange names for dogs of a guy that flies low and slow.

I used to have a dog that didn't have any arms or legs. His name was "Cigarette". Every morning I would get up and take him for a drag.
Sorry, never did get any pictures of him.

Back