• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Post a Picture of your Dog

DSC_01012.JPG

DSC_0105.JPG

This is my granddog Scout, she loves to fly!!

Great pics, folks!

I have sure had my share of great dogs, but lifestyle indicates I should remain poochless for now, unless I get a dog like Snert's.

sj

David's Libby has distant DNA from a hippopotamus. The symptoms are especially virulent in the Spring of the year when there is a mud runway anywhere nearby.

IMG_1550-.jpg

This is Lenny. Loves the front seat. Has logged about 50 hours. He made a calender last year.
lenny_flying.jpg

lenny_flying_asleep.jpg

Best dog ever.

Hello Mike T.
Hello Dave B.
Hello to everybody who knows us

Super Cubers love dogs obviously. After a half year without a companion we are back in the dog owners club.

Daira.jpg

Daira a white Sheperd, an old breed meanwhile officially recognized as "Berger blanc Suisse"

Hans

My wife would be mad if I posted my dog, so I'll post hers. It's a Braque d'Auvergne - a french pointing dog. Wonderful pointer - retrieves well and best of all, when my ol' lab is down I can still hunt with her! (Did I mention my wife's a hunter AND a pilot!)

P1010033.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010027.jpg

That looks like a Brant Goose in the lab's mouth, around here in WA state that is a real trophy bird!

Geo

couleeone said:
That looks like a Brant Goose in the lab's mouth,
Geo

Yep - It's a Brant but I'm not sure what kind of dog he is. One of the parents was a lab but the other half is a mystery.

Jerry

Here are Gypsy and Little Su ready to Fly

PICT0145.JPG

By the way Scooter saw Barnie yesterday and gave him a good petting he heard the old T1 coming across the lake and thought it was you.

John
72A
Chugiak AK

Sadie the wonder dog and some flying fool she takes hunting...

I admit it I'm picture posting challenged! thanks Steve.

Back