• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Post a Picture of your Dog

Bill Rusk

BENEFACTOR
Sandpoint, Idaho
Post a picture of your dog. This is Luke, he is a bit of a punk.

Baress_Lake_Canada_001.jpg

Not my dog but I thought this was funny.

Bite_me_biker_dog.jpg

The side sticker says "Get your own sticker and stop reading mine"
Bill

Lizzie.jpg

" . . . likes to go for long walks, rides in the truck, hunting, evenings by the campfire, loves to roll in dead things found on beach, good kisser . . . "

This is Susie. She is my old Doberman. She spends most of her time sitting on the end table by the couch. We use her remains as a coaster to set drinks on. Even though she has been dead for five years she can still do some tricks. "Sit" and "stay" are on the list. Sometimes if you bump the table she will "shake". Her best trick is still "playing dead".
Susie.jpg

Now for the dogs we still need to feed.
This is Buffy. She is a Blue Doberman and is almost completly without hair. This is why she wears sweaters even in the summer.
123_017.jpg

This Gigi. (right) She is half Black Lab and half Great Dane. this means she chews big things and doesn't play in the water.
schoolteach.jpg

Not only is Ol Bear Dawg a damn good bear dog, he is a fair to middlin Bar Keep!
Beer_Dog.jpg

This is my old Collie. He likes flying in the Cessna 180 since he can sit beside me.

IMG_1353.JPG

Crash

Kato

IMGP0785.JPG

Sad day for few days now. Kato passed away on September 30, 2008. My good buddy is gone, but never forgotten.

Mike

Lizzie the Jack Russell...

IMG_2970_1_1.JPG

and Daisy, her daughter. ("Yes, the dork has put me in his backpack. He thinks it's funny. I don't know what to do. Can you help me? Please?!")

IMG_2745_1_1.JPG

Her is a picture of my bird dog, Sam. He would tolerate flying as long a shotgun was loaded first. He did feel a little self conscious about his flying helmet around the airport because the ear padding was obtained from a size 44DD women's intimate wearing apparel. He also wore a horse halter to act as a seat-belt anchor point just to prevent him from becoming a free-fall bird dog.
s_Hat.JPG

showphoto.php

This is my 9 month old black lab... shes full grown, and is the perfect size for a cub dog... 45lbs. Her name is De, short for DeHavilland, cause I've always had hopes of having a DeHavilland, but since they are a tad more than a cub, I settled for De the dog...

showphoto.php

This is my brothers yellow lab. Shes 2 and some change. She's Des older sister, same mother and father. Taylor is her name, after my brothers plane. Hes got a 1941 BC12D.

sorry guys cant figure out how to post the picture in the thread or even a link... not so computer savvy.

Right click the pic itself DHC and get the properties

de.jpg

taylor.jpg

And you say your lab is full grown at 9 months? Good luck with that... mine looked just like yours... and was 102/104 lbs at times. 96 before we had to move him on at 13.

rikki.jpg

Gone Flyin' said:
going for breakfast this morning

Post your "Nice Landing, Boss!" photo - It's the one with the dog on the port side commenting on your landing . . . just try to keep a straight face, folks . . .

8)

The Mighty Buddy Dog....he's a Boston terrorist. Those of you who know me will understand why..........

DSCN1393.JPG

When it got to be too much of a bother to control cats with bungees I taught Buddy to hunt them............no cat is safe now...

DSCN1390.JPG

Back