• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

CloudDancer's Chronicles...got yours yet?

Marty57

PATRON
Nipomo, Ca
I got mine today!

I_got_mine_.JPG

got yours?

Marty57

Breathing the gas from the green hose really helps a hang over. Is that what it is there for?

Yes,Yes Just plucked it from the mail box :lol: Wife put a bow on it and says I gotta wait till Christmas :cry: She spent her $ for sc.org renewal so guess I'll just chew my nails for a couple weeks :-? :-?

The Chronicles have traveled to Florida!! :D I leave on a trip tomorrow so I'll lots of time for reading too.

Brian

Got mine yesterday. Well done CD very nice!!
Monday Night Football last night, so I'll start reading tonight.

Thanks Again.
Brad

Tim:

I love that avatar. Just let me know when you get your book and you can have it back. :D

375HandH

That avitar is like a master caution you can't silence. The Raid is making my keys ssstick. Still waiting for Tim to tell me where he wants the book sent.

Snert said:
That avitar is like a master caution you can't silence. The Raid is making my keys ssstick. Still waiting for Tim to tell me where he wants the book sent.

Got a new avatar but I can get it smaller....

17094760323173fef.gif

We got ours on Monday: one each for me and my two boys. Boy #2 took his copy to St. Joseph Middle School today (that's right, it's a parochial school, complete with nuns) to read during his free time. If the priests or nuns get their hands on it I'm sure I'll be getting a call from the Principal's office, but that's a call I'll have fun taking.

Hiya EverBODY!! - :howdy

Jus' found this post. :eek: Ya'll CRACK ME UP!! :Gupsidown:

You're jus' gonna' LOVE Volume II :p ! Editing now in progress. :Gurgh:

CloudDancer :anon

P.S. Sales are slowing down on the original though, (to be exPECTED after the :x-mas: :pty: over). And I have many co-pilots waiting for me to make my $$$$ off this so I can retire and they can move up a number. :snipersmile: So please....FRIENDS don't let FRIENDS BORROW their copy of the "Chronicles"! :x

Send them to www.clouddancer.org to buy their OWN copy!! :cluck

Back