• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

To Our New Friends Joining Us After 09/01/2007

CloudDancer

L. Ronstadt - J. Ingram Duet
Hi Everyone - :howdy

Glad you found your way to "CloudDancer's Alaskan Chronicles"(TM) !

Over the last two years hundreds and MORE hundreds of flying and humor enthusiasts have come to be members of both the great SuperCub.org family, as well as CloudDancer readers.

Somewhere shortly after or during the second story I wrote "Some Days You Get the Bear"; readers started asking for the Chronicles in book form.

Initially I thought they were just being gracious. :-? But they persisted and the chorus grew. :bad-words: Also, I am getting older. Having never married I had no "legacy" (I felt) as it were, until now that is. :wink:

I decided to turn the Chronicles into a book for my friends and true FANATICS. :p Accordingly I have just, after multiple "real" publisher rejections, :down :down :down invested my own money witth iUniverse to publish "CloudDancer's Alaskan Chronicles"(TM)

Hence, you will find now that with but a couple of exceptions, all the stories except "Chains and Padlocks" have been trimmed to 50% or LESS of thier entirety. This still provides quite a few laughs :lol: and interesting predicaments :eek: ....along with all the UNedited reader comments and our back-and-forth bantering. :agrue:

For the time being at least....NEW works...such as the currently "in progess" "What Could POSSIBLY Go Wrong....." will continue to be written and posted here on Supercub.org. And after a suitable albeit short period of time they will be reduced to "teasers" as well.

While my primary joy and fulfillment :D will ALWAYS result from bringing a good smile and a hearty belly laugh to you guys.....having ponied up the dough.....I now need to try at least to break even on the deal. :bang

So. If you like what you see here. I hope you will keep coming back to SuperCub.org for the greatest family of airplane people I'VE ever met, and maybe to read the Chronicles too, as they will continue to grow And for the REAL BOOKS....with ALL the laughter :Gupsidown: and suspense...

They are available now at www.clouddancer.org (PayPal available)

Again WELCOME. Sit back, take your shoes off 'n prop your feet up 'n STAY awhile why dont'cha.

CloudDancer :anon

Can't wait to put down my coloring book and crayons to read it. Hope it has big print and pictures.

Wooohooo, just finished Vol I of Cloud Dancer's books. Awesome read, can't wait to dive into Vol II. Caution, once you start reading it you'll have a hard time putting it down. Well done Cloudy, bravo!!!!

Bill

Thank You Bushwagon. And WELCOME to the CloudDancer "family".

It is truly my honor and privilege to bring some laughter to your lives, while at the same time paying tribute to ALL of Alaska's aviators, past and present.

CloudDancer :anon

New Thread Name:

Clouddancer's shameless advertising thread!!!!

aka: you are missing out if you don't read these books!!!

Back