• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

LOOKING FOR A SUPER CUB PROJECT

palhal

Clovis, CA
I have been looking for a Super Cub Project for 5 months and haven't even come close to finding one.

Does anyone have or know of a project for sale?

I live on the west coast and don't mind driving half way across the States. Please PM me. Thanks,------Palhal

UNITED AVIATION EXCHANGE
702-360-0727, Fax: 702-360-0752

Price: $6,995
Registration No: N8101Z
Serial No: 18-5690

1957 PA-18-150 "Super Cub"
Total Time: 000 Aircraft Location: South Dakota Listed On: 08/31/06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Information and Equipment
150 Super Cub project, Title, tail feathers, associated parts, metal Sensenich 74DM prop

Offered by:
UNITED AVIATION EXCHANGE
Darrel Blomberg
Email: Send Seller Email Web Address: http://www.unitedaviation.com Phone: 702-360-0727, Fax: 702-360-0752 Fax: 702-360-0752
9811 WEST CHARLESTON, SUITE 2387 LAS VEGAS, NV 89117

Not a good project . I think I talked to that guy a couple yrs ago. Just title. nothing else. No logs, no data plate, no real parts etc.

If you don't mind a longish travel, how about a good PA-12 project in Denmark? New fuselage, wings, paper work STCs for 150 HP engine, etc.

You might PM me for details.

Best
Bent

BES said:
If you don't mind a longish travel, how about a good PA-12 project in Denmark? New fuselage, wings, paper work STCs for 150 HP engine, etc.

You might PM me for details.

Best
Bent
Bent------Thanks anyway but your the 2nd 12 project that was brought to my attention. Big differance between the 18 & the 12.

I called Tom that wrecked his PA-18 Cub and He got two calls today on it & it was sold a week ago, so please, if those that know of a project please send me a private e-mail. Thanks,-----Palhal

bob turner said:
What about a Smith Cub, or an Alaska Airframes/ Dakota Cub?
Bob-----When you have to buy each little piece to complete the airplane, you will have more in it than what its worth, not counting your labor. I know a guy that said never again when he built one of the above.-----------Palhal

I bet you could find one out there in the Central Valley. They are stashed away in those open hangars, obviously not flown for decades, yet well preserved in your half-desert climate. One maybe in Willows, in a hangar near the restaurant? Make some guy a $40,000 offer, and you might find one. There was a highly modified Cub in Temecula, for sixty, about a year ago - make a nice rebuild project.

Back