• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

"It's DejaVu All Over Again" (*)

Snert Ol' Buddy!! :howdy

You da' MAN!! :up

I'm filing THIS one fer' sure!! Raleigh-Durham overnights may someday become an opportunity for me, and THIS I wouldn't dare MISS.

I'll be there with BELLS on....and a SACK of course!!

CloudDancer :anon

P.S. T.J. - :howdy Nah-ner Nah-ner NAH-NER!! :frog: :bunny :cluck

This might be hard to follow because the original post was deleted.

To show TJ and the rest of the world that IRREGARDLESS is a world, I took these photos. At least in Raleigh it's a word. Next time we will have to get some shots at the Breasticle Palace.

CloudDancer_001.jpg

CloudDancer_005.jpg

Hiya Snert - :howdy

Yeah. We'll see how long it takes T.J. to come 'n eat some humble pie. :cry:

An' speakin' of vittles....I shorely wanna' THANK YOU an' the missus for havin' your favorite scribe over for a FINE home-cooked Snert Family Dinner. :lick:

It was truly an HONOR an'a priviledge :up (onced I got past that SHETLAND PONY disguised as a DOG :yikez: !!) to share the dinner table with the Snert kids and I wuz plumb tickled. Add in Mrs. Snert's fine dead roast beast :Gcloppy: and smashed taters an' baby carrots an' well.........

I know YOU know what it means to get out of another hotel room and restaurant dinner when you're on the road. :wink:

CloudDancer :anon

Back