• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Video revue

mikeo

GONE WEST
How about You guys and gals giving some revues about the videos sold on Super Cub .Org,My two favorites are Big Rocks and Long Props,This is My Alaska both can be watched over and over .Mike O

Mikeo, i have 3 from steves store.I got big rocks a mont or so back and enjoyed it.Today in the mail i got idaho exposed and this is my alaska.Earlier tonight my 8 yr old boy and i went to my dad's and watched idaho exposed.It is excellent,the scenery and the flying.They land with a 185 in progressively smaller strips,the finally is landing and taking off at mile high.After leaving dads my son and i are watching this is my alaska and it is very good.It has many facets of flying and hunting /fishing.From wolf hunting from cubs to fishing and watching and hunting bears. It would be hard to rate them as they are very different.This is my alaska i beleive would appeal to everyone in the family as it isnt just flying.Idaho exposed is lots of flying with nice scenery.Big rocks is mostly just technical landing/taking off.All excellent in different ways.

Back