• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Piper Drawing 12534

kase

SPONSOR
Billings MT
Anybody have a copy of Piper Drawing 12534 landing light install in email format? Checked my Northland CD and couldnt find it. Thanks

kase,
Look at drawing 13396 on the Northland Drawings under Wings.
maybe that'll help you.

John

I looked at that one but the PA12 TC item 304 refers to 12534. Working on a FA to put landing light in right wing on a 12.

Kase, I have it in Acrobat Reader. If someone can tell me how to e-mail it or I can burn you a copy on a CD.

What I have had to do with Acrobat stuff is print the page, scan it, then email it. Dont know how to cut and paste or email off of Acrobat.

kase,
I just got a FA on a right landing light for a PA18, if that'll help you with your FA.

John

kase,
I just got a FA on a right landing light for a PA18, if that'll help you with your FA.

John

Steve; You say you have it in AR? There are many ways to email it. I happen to like this one. On your bare "desktop", righ click OFF FROM any other Icons. A menu pops up. Then point at "New" and another menu will open in a second (you do NOT have to click. see the little "arrowhead" next to "New"? . On that menu, left click on "Folder" (right at the top). This will make a brand new folder appear on your desktop (you might have to look around for it, but it'll be there). It will be there with the words "New Folder" under it, and they SHOULD BE in blue. If they ARE in blue, just type a new name ("email pics" would work). Your all done with that for a couple minutes. Then, go and open up the drawing (the .pdf) that you want to send in email. When its open, go up to the very top left and left click on "File", then left click on "Save a Copy". If you get a window popped up saying you "can't save changes", just click "OK" (earlier versions of Adobe didn't always say that). Then another window will open up that says "Save a Copy" on top. Usually it opens with "My Documents" in the "Save in" line, but click the little folder-looking thingie with the arrow on it just to the right of "My Documents" until "My Documents" says "Desktop". Now, look for the name of the new folder you made a minute ago on your desktop in the big box and left click on it. It'll go up to where "Desktop" just was, and the there will be NOTHING in the big box. Change the name of the .pdf if you want to (or leave it as it is) in the second from the bottom "little" box that says "file name". The "save as file type" box under that will say ".pdf" or "ADOBE PDF FILE" or something. It "knows", so don't worry about that line. just click the "save" button, and the Adobe File is now saved in the "new Folder" on the desktop. Close everything. Go ahead an open the "new Folder" that you made if you want to...the .pdf will be there. You can close it again now. Open up your email program, and attach a file the way you always do. This looks almost like what you just did a minute ago, but now you are "going and getting" the file you want to attach. Find the .pdf, and when you click it, it should attach the file you just saved into the New Folder. Go ahead and write your text like you always do, and send it. Its a BUNCH easier to do than it is to describe. Phew! :drinking:

Got field approval for the light and a couple other things no problem. Thanks for everybodys help.

I know there was a drawing for the landing light cover install, can't find it. I have 26 screws and tinnermans for the cover strips, looking for spacing on the screws. Thanks

Back