• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Um... this is what happens when you spend all winter inside

I saw one of those at an R/C show in Puyallup last year, just didn't believe the guy when he said it really could fly. What's next, the list is getting shorter. Now that we know also that Pigs Fly because Boston won the World Series!
Chris

Mikey - you doesn't has to be diss'n my Red Sox. I personally I have been waiting 37 years for last night. I seem to recall crying in '67 (I was 10), I don't recall much of anything from '75 (probably wasted, I was in high school) and I lost a fortune in bets in '86 but last night made up for it all.

Last night we spanked the Cards, the curse of the Babe and all non-believers. One of only three teams in the history of North American sports to come back from a 0-3 deficit in a best of 7 series and win (the ALCS) and the other two teams that did this were hockey teams!! :eek:

And then, to top it off they went on to sweep the Series 4-0!! Schilling was bleeding and still retired how many in order? Lowe pitches and takes his turn at bat? Ain't seen that much since the Babe played for Boston now have we? Hey, last night the Sox made history and if you don't like it you can kiss my gnarly baked bean eatin' &^%$ -HA!

No offense intended - just sittin' here smiling, wearin' my Sox hat and proud to be from Bawst'n for the first time in 37 years!!!!!!

GO SOX!!! :usa

PS: Oh yeah.........cool flying lawn mower. It was probably invented by someone from Bawst'n - HA!

HOW MUCH BETTER DOES IT GET !!! Shilling goes on ABC this morning and tells America to be sure to get out and VOTE, FOR BUSH !!!! Gotta love it!! Tough men like tough men!! Uh Oh!! Here we go to R&R !!
Mike

Gunny,
I am as happy as you are (well almost, 'cause I ain't got no Bean Town blood in me, 'cept for my Irish mother if that counts..) I'm glad Pigs flew and Hell froze over. Like any true Mariner fan, you got a love anybody that give those Damn Yankees their just due. It was a hell of a run.
Chris

I heard someone had called into a radio station earlier in the year, and said that John Kerry would win only if the Red Sox won the World Series.

Anne.

Oh boy, here we go.

Let's see where is that button to move a thread?

sj

Mikey - That's cool - thought you might have meant it that way. Having been a Bawst'n fan for a while it was pretty easy to adapt to following the M's. I'm with you - anybody but the Yankees.

As for politics......let's leave that with the car and secretary in Chappaquiddick and go for cocktails instead........... :eek:

Back