• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Things people do not want to see and hear inflight

cubunltd said:
Good ones!!!

Kind of like the time many years ago when the Captain boarded early carrying a case of empty long necks into the cockpit of his DC-3. The trip was Omaha to Chicago by an unnamed airline that is still flying today. Now I am sure many have never flown a DC-3 flight but at cruise level, there is a slight slope down to the rear of the aircraft. Somewhere during the flight, the flight deck crew started really laughing and raising all kinds of hell. That was back in the days when there may not have even been a door but a curtain instead between the cockpit and cabin. Anyway, every so often they would roll an empty long neck back and it would roll all the way to the rear more or less. I am not really sure if the flight attendant even knew what was going on. I suspect it was Storz beer, a local Omaha beer at the time and a good beer I might add. It is my understanding that by the time the flight crew cleared operations in Chicago, the FAA was waiting for them. What pilot license after that? Many passengers immediately called the FAA upon arrival.
There are lots of other true humorous jokes down the way in my memories.

meadowlark said:
My wife really hates it when I say...."Oh sh..!" J. C.

Maybe she understands that might be the last words you use if you make a mistake. Think and say that you love her instead.......Might not make any difference to you but it sure will to her.

Just call me Dear Abby. :cheers

Back