• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Fall Fog

cub_driver

Big Lake AK
Its that time of year again carb ice and fog. I just spent two extra days fogged in at moose camp I was able to get home late yesterday. I did have a current copy of AOPA magazine up there with me they had a good write up about fog. It was a good review and well worth taking the time to read.

Cub_Driver

Keep on whining Cub Driver, I would love to be back in Alaska waiting for the fog to burn off, stuck at a moose camp. :cry: Cry me a river.

Instead I get to live in Texas, not bad but not Alaska, and I get to spend 6 months a year in the Middle East while my Cub rusts.

Sincerely,
Slow Mover
That feller you met on Sucker Lake one day last March, a month before I left

Slow Mover

Good to hear from you again when I get more time this winter I will send you a story about my hunting this last fall. By the way I was bragging not complaining with the exception of wet clothes rain and snow with no heat source to dry things out I had a great trip. If I would have had to stay another night it might have gotten ugly we where almost out of whisky.

Have a safe tour overseas I will pray for your safe return.

Cub_Driver

cub_driver said:
Slow Mover

Good to hear from you again when I get more time this winter I will send you a story about my hunting this last fall. By the way I was bragging not complaining with the exception of wet clothes rain and snow with no heat source to dry things out I had a great trip. If I would have had to stay another night it might have gotten ugly we where almost out of whisky.

Have a safe tour overseas I will pray for your safe return.

Cub_Driver

No heat source?

Back