• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Type certificate data sheet

Taledrger

SPONSOR
SW Michigan
Referance is often given here to the type certificate data sheet. Just wondering where I can get a copy of this document or perhaps at least view it on line. I did a search on the faa web site but no luck.
Thanks

Bob

Type Certification Data Sheets, TCDS...

Taledrgr, this is the link to the actual TCDS for the Piper PA-18 (and others). It is really handy to have access to TCDS, STC and AD files, Directly from the FAAs Website...
http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgMakeModel.nsf/0/ad0084716c91470f8525673900566909/$FILE/1a2.pdf
Give it a try, I hope it works for you.
I may not be a SuperCub Driver, but I like helping as An AERONCA guy...
Champdriver

It can also be found in the supercub.org members section.

sj

Folks,

As the PA18 TCDS is held by the Piper Aircraft Inc. Does anybody know if they actually support it in the way of parts supply or is Univair the only real source other than STC holders?

I am having a 'friendly conversation' with UK customs with regard to reducing their exhorbitant charges so I need to give them some background history as there is a possibility of a reduction for classic aircraft parts.

Many thanks

Frank

1-7 of 7 results for 'PA-18' & Current TCDS Only
vwicnsr2.gif
TCDS: TCDS No. 1A2, Rev. No. 38, Piper Aircraft, Inc.
vwicnsr2.gif
Model: TCDS No. ATC 478, Rev. No. 0, Pitcairn Autogyro Co., PA-18
vwicnsr2.gif
Model: TCDS No. 1A2, Rev. No. 38, Piper Aircraft, Inc., PA-18-105 (Special)
vwicnsr2.gif
Model: TCDS No. 1A2, Rev. No. 38, Piper Aircraft, Inc., PA-18
vwicnsr2.gif
Model: TCDS No. 1A2, Rev. No. 38, Piper Aircraft, Inc., PA-18-125 (Army L-21A)
vwicnsr2.gif
Model: TCDS No. 1A2, Rev. No. 38, Piper Aircraft, Inc., PA-18-150
vwicnsr2.gif
Model: TCDS No. 1A2, Rev. No. 38, Piper Aircraft, Inc., PA-18-135

The only support I have seen from Piper is drawings etc to the FAA or NTSB in an accident investigation. In all practical purposes Piper views our airplanes as obsolete.

Back