• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Ski kits for experimental cubs

don d

don
I have built some skis for my experimental that work real well. They are retractable all aluminum frame with UHMW bottoms. They can be retracted manually on the ground or in the air by an electrically driven motor. If enough were interested, I could provide a kit for about $1000 that can be assembled with ordinary workshop tools. These could only be used on experimental cubs or similair aircraft.

P.M me if interested.

Don D

don d said:
I have built some skis for my experimental that work real well. They are retractable all aluminum frame with UHMW bottoms. They can be retracted manually on the ground or in the air by an electrically driven motor. If enough were interested, I could provide a kit for about $1000 that can be assembled with ordinary workshop tools. These could only be used on experimental cubs or similair aircraft.

P.M me if interested.

Don D
Can you post some pics or email direct oifa@irishfield.on.ca ??
Thanks,
Wayne

Please post some photos. This is a fine idea, or at least a great Rant and Rave topic, if you've been following that.

Back