• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

pa 12 switch and breaker panel

leon tallman

temple hills md
has anyone moved the switch and breaker panel to the ins.panel and can that be done with out a 337

Switches

I did it on my PA-14 with a Field Approval / 337 but that was before the change in the rules. You had better ask your FDSO about this one. I don't know of an STC to do this on the PA-12/14. Cub Crafters has one for the PA-18 but I think it includes their big square panel which I hate. Crash

I’d love to remove everything from my wing root panels. What’s everyone doing to do this?

I had Clyde Smith make a larger side panel for a PA12 which allowed all the breakers and switches to be mounted there.

DSC01185.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01185.jpg
    DSC01185.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 460
I’d love to remove everything from my wing root panels. What’s everyone doing to do this?

The non smart-posterior answer is that moving the switches and breakers is a minor alteration. Do quality work and put it in the airframe logs.

Web

The non smart-posterior answer is that moving the switches and breakers is a minor alteration. Do quality work and put it in the airframe logs.

Web

I appreciate the restraint. 😆 Was just wanting to see how people have done this. Thanks for the info.

A6C9741C-CFB1-47C0-9D83-55BCFA236B43.jpg
everything fits fine on the side panel in mine shrug

Attachments

• A6C9741C-CFB1-47C0-9D83-55BCFA236B43.jpg
    A6C9741C-CFB1-47C0-9D83-55BCFA236B43.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 65
Back